Hello Families,
I enjoyed meeting with each of you at our Parent/Teacher Conferences and hope to set a time with those I missed. I gained valuable insight from you on your children and have new goals for the semester to come.
There is so much happening in the next couple of weeks before Christmas that I want to advise you to please read every flyer posted.
In class we will study snowflakes, pinecones, and candy canes. Your children will also be on a quest to do acts of kindness toward each other, adults, and our classroom. They will be rewarded at our ending Circle Time each day.
This Friday, December 9th is the float decorating event in preparation for the two parades on Saturday the 10th. Please look for the sign-up sheet for which parade you would like to attend. Yucaipa is the morning parade and Beaumont is the evening parade. Details are on the flyers on the outside bulletin board.
Due to the large size of our school, we were unable to secure a big enough site to host a grand Christmas program this year. So, we are keeping it simple...on our party days, Thursday, December 15th (T/Th class) and Friday, December 16th (MWF class), we will have our program of the children singing and a video. Our program will begin at 9AM in the church sanctuary and we will have our class Christmas Party immediately following. I hope many of you can attend and we apologize for any inconvenience of having it during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment