Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Suess Study

Hello families,
Our class is studying all about Dr. Suess as an author and illustrator of many wonderful books. We will cover our theme book, "A Wocket in My Pocket", as well as "Hop on Pop", "Cat in the Hat", "Green Eggs and Ham", "Go Dog, Go", "One Fish, Two Fish", and more. Our class focus is rhyming words and creating VC and CVC words, like at and cat. Add to their classroom experience by reading with your children, pointing out rhyming words, and sounding out words with them.
Our class reps are working overtime to make our surprise party amazing. I appreciate all of their hard work and the many families who are pitching in with their artistic skills. Our room will look as if they are stepping into a Suess book. Thank you so much, I could never pull this off alone.
Your children will think of our Unbirthday Party days as the Stripes and Polka Dots dress-up days. March 12th and 13th will be a special day for all of our children. Each of them are amazing and unique. I'm so happy that I have been able to spend this year with them.
Blessings! Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment