Monday, September 14, 2015

Veterinarian Office Fun

Hi everyone,
Our focus in class has become the Veterinarian office. The children are having a great time exploring the doctor tools, writing up why an animal is being brought in to see the vet, learning about animal's bones, learning to be kind, and sharing. I was so impressed today in our vet office with only two pets, how well the children shared and worked together. Please continue to think of ways to help our study deepen with visuals for the children to learn more about animals, bandaids, new x-rays, and if any of you have experience with working with animals I'd love to have you share your knowledge with the class.

We are now on letters /c/ and /d/, the number "2", and practicing our writing and cutting skills. Majority of the children recognize their names and it is time for our sign-in sheets...coming soon!

Also, parent power hour help needed:

  1. Love to scrap book? I need help getting pics in our binders. Contact me to learn more.
  2. Make tiny word booklets  - flash card style.
Thank you! I can use any help you can give me.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to help with the scrapbook or booklet. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete