Dear Families,
I have missed all of you. I hope you are enjoying your spring break! Mine has been a "work-around-the- house" break...painting, gardening, and general cleaning. I am getting very excited about gardening and wish that was all I had to do! We will be learning about composting and so I have been practicing.
I have a homework assignment due when you get back on Monday or Tuesday. Show your children the recycle can and the symbol on it. Spend some time talking about recycling and what can be recycled. Then, get a bag and fill it with recyclables to take to class when you return. We will be talking about it, turning it in for cash (pretend money they can earn and spend at our class store), and making an art collage. Look at my wish list for items we will need for art projects.
Enjoy the rest of your break and I will see you real soon!
Ms. Renee
No comments:
Post a Comment