We are beginning a new year and an exciting new study: space. Your child will be entering a highly competitive Junior Astronaut program. Through our creative curriculum and learning through play, your child will engage in activities that will help them learn hands-on more about space.
How can you help? Are there any experts in this area, supplies to help us in our study, and creative ideas? Our block and dramatic play area will become a space ship and science research lab. There are plenty of supplies we will need for these areas (see the wish list). We also want to go on an exciting field trip this month that deepens our understanding about space. Your expertise is appreciated.
We will continue learning our letters, practice writing/journaling, deepen our understanding of the calendar, and work on our relationships with others.
I want to thank all of you for a wonderful Christmas Party and the thoughtful Christmas gifts. I hope you enjoyed seeing your child's handprint on the tree. I am looking forward to reuniting with all of your children!
Renee
No comments:
Post a Comment