It is hard to believe that summer is coming to a close and we are gearing up for our next school year. I am looking forward to becoming a part of your child's life and to leave a positive impression on them. My goal is to show children how exciting learning can be and that school is a place to grow in many aspects like developing positive relationships with others.
This summer I have had lots of family time, including spending time with my preschool-aged nephew. Being with his family has reminded me of all the questions parents have of how their child is developing and if their child is "normal". :-) I just love having a child development background and being the person that can encourage and educate parents on the natural development of their child. I have played an important role this summer with my sister-in-law and her family and hope to do the same with all my student's families this year. Remember that I am here not only for your child but for the whole family.
Please link to my blog so you will be notified of changes and get my updates. More to come.
Sincerely, Ms. Renee
Dates to Remember:
- Meet and Greet Play Day - Friday, August 2:
- 9 - 10:00am MWF Class
- 11 - noon T Th class
- Orientations -
- Wednesday, August 14 from 6 - 8PM
No comments:
Post a Comment