Here is our Christmas Party schedule and for the other classrooms since some of you have children in the other classes. The Turtle & Ladybug Class Performances are at 8:45am and the Owl Class Performance is at 9:15. We welcome families to come for the performance but you do not need to stay. If you can, we welcome you to stay and play.
Dragonfly Class Schedule:
8:30 - 9:00 Normal morning routine
9:00 - 9:15 Performance
9:15 - 9:40 Decorate an edible Christmas Tree
9:40 - 10:15 Outside play
10:15 - 11:15 Party
By the way, Santa's Workshop has been a real success. I know many of you have received wrapped gifts with creations that your child has made in our workshop. They get so excited about what they can make for others. Remember to get excited when you receive it, even if it is just a twisted pipe cleaner. We are rapidly using gift bows and in need of more. We also could use some type of frame - even cutout cardboard - I'd love the children to decorate a frame.
I know this is a busy time of year, so I hope you all enjoy the days ahead and this special time with your children.
Lovingly,
Ms. Renee
No comments:
Post a Comment