Dear families,
I have enjoyed getting to know your children and I think they are all wonderful. I can see them adjusting to our routine and starting to guide our class in certain directions. The MWF class has some strong engineering interest and both classes love their pets. We will be adding pets to our "house" in dramatic play. We are also beginning our focus on a single letter this week. Since this week is short we will focus on /a/ both this week and next. Remember to look around the house for things that start with the short sound /a/, like alligator. We will also focus on:
Color - Red
Shape - Circle
Number - 2
I want to thank all of the parents who have been helping our classroom with projects, prep work, and the parent helpers who have worked so far. I appreciate all that you do.
Ms. Renee
No comments:
Post a Comment